St. Baldrick’s Foundation

Friday, June 25, 2010

Meet, Re-Greet, and a Pre-Weekend Update

So, tonight I get to go to dinner with a fun fabulous sprinkle-tastic friend that I haven't seen in ages. We are getting sushi, I am seeing her new apartment. We will gossip, and giggle, and take pictures, and it will be epic.

Yes. I just used EPIC in a sentence. Impressed? Again, I say yes.

And, over 4th of July? I might get to see my Twinner from high school. I haven't seen her since our 5 year reunion over Christmas, and well... she lives about 2 hours away, and it's just about time that we made a special fabulous trip to see eachother. And what better way or time, than on a 3 day weekend?

If you're thinking there isn't one, you would be correct!

Also, this weekend? Yea. I'm going to a NASCAR race.

What. the. heck. do. people. do. at. NASCAR. races?!?!?! I'm so confused. I never "got" NASCAR. Oh well, it's a day to hang out and be with friends, I guess? And come back to work on Monday without any hearing capabilities.

And.

I.

Might.

Get.

To.

Skype.

With.

JS!!!!

This truly is epic. Well, because, we haven't "seen" eachother since she left. And her life has been totally bananas since moving back to TX, what with getting married, and settling into her new apartment and married life.

So this is thrilling. And super exciting. And makes me happy. Yay.

All in all, it's going to be a great weekend I do believe.

Oh, and hey. Only 16 more days til JM and I are in San Diego. On the first!!! vacation ever we will take together, just us since we started dating over 2 years ago. Yea. I'm more excited than well, say the Easter Bunny on Christmas morning.

Whatever, you get it.

Expect pictures. Actually, expect lots of pictures. I know we (and by we, I mean I) have been totally sucking on the uploading of the photos. Maybe that'll be a project for tonight... But hey, no promises k?

xoxo *W

PS. A Friday Flip-Off cuz I haven't done one in a while...
To the Med student who has made my life a living miserable painful want-to-poke-my-eyes-out-with-a-rusty-fork type of week? Flip-off. I am done bending over backwards every time you decide you can "fit me in," and make me over 30 minutes late to leave work on Tuesday, which I may not get paid for. Flip. Off. Please and ThANK YOUU

No comments:

Post a Comment