St. Baldrick’s Foundation

Friday, September 17, 2010

I don't throw "haunted" out there often, but seriously...

My apartment is.... Haunted.

No, this is not a "Happy Early Halloween" post.

As cool as that would be, that is not what this is.

This is a "Holy crap my apartment is haunted and I promise I'm not making it up even though I thought it was just a microwave that was broken, but now JM and I bought a new microwave and holy crap that one is turning on by itself when it's not plugged in too WTF!!!!" post.

It's scary as all get out. And right now, JM is at work, and I am as far away from the microwave as possible. Because 1) it is creepy. 2) it is haunted and 3) it's brand new and still turning itself on when it shouldn't be.

WTF. I know this apartment building is old. And I know JM and I had a super cheap microwave before, and it was probably just short wiring itself.

But now, the new $70 microwave that we bought yesterday? Yea. That one is turning itself on too.

And, seriously. WTF. This is bananas. Like Rachel Zoe project, watermelons and bananas. Stupid.

And creepy. And it's still another 5 weeks until Halloween. Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment